Aniseed, the spice was very much the inspiration for this print. From it’s name think of this fragrant licorice-like taste used to spice a drink like buttermilk. One can easily picture themselves sipping on a glass of buttermilk as you watch it’s namesake sway in the breeze. Pair it with our Pergola and Mosaic curtains.
Cotton curtain combo recommendations : Pergola Indigo, Mosaic Indigo
Sheer curtain combo recommendations : Warm White
- Quantity : Single piece
- Please measure the desired length of your window and choose the correct size in inches.
- Header Style – Choose from our six different header styles offered. Most preferred is Grommet/Eyelet. Please note Width of pleated curtain will be only 30 inches only (Due to the pleats).
- Lining – In case you prefer room darkening, Â choose to add either 50% block out or 100% block-out lining. Note, the width of the lining curtain will be 54″ (as against 60″ of standard). LINING CURTAINS ARE TO BE DRY-CLEANED ONLY.
- Accessories – We offer curtain tie backs from the same fabric with a button to secure. Separate piece and not attached to the curtain.
- We put in our best efforts to represent the actual color of the product, but colors may vary slightly due to the lighting, your screen’s resolution and settings.
- Length deviation tolerance for custom curtains is +/-1 inch.